Follow Now......!

Friday 13 May 2011

Take 2 of my Blog

Remember how I said
"Tomorrow is D day, getting back in shape. This video is my inspiration as before which I said if I am a fan of Kylie I need to be in shape.
I will also soon be setting up a blog to be accountable to as well as twitter and maybe even YouTube lol. But lets see what happens. In the meantime I will use YouTube as my accountable blog.

I need to get back into shape mentally, spiritually and physically
and put in to practice what I have learned"
Well it starting to happen I remember 19 years ago I was at my peek fit and Healthy thanks to Bill Phillips 12 week program Body for life. Have come across a new program 18 weeks by the same guy Transformation started reading the book and will be doing the program in the coming weeks.
Bill has also has a website which I have a blog on this as well, in the next coming weeks check out my my blog also here and also I will be doing some exercises Physically and mentally.My Blog at Transformation
Thank you Bill Phillips for once again inspiring me to get into shape, unfortunately have missed the Competition but the reward will be completing the 18 week program.
Note here my blog will be a bit more tongue and cheek

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More