Follow Now......!

Thursday 19 May 2011

D Starts tomorrow

Have added my Blog to Transforamtion

Below is what I said

"Have let myself go and already had decided this Friday was time for me tostart both Physicaly and mentality. When I saw that there was a challenge it has spied me on any even further to take to the challenge.

This 8 week challenge will help me be spured on, some of my friends don't believe I can get back to what I use to be not only do I want to achieve my goal for myself but also for them.

This wensday Also went and and saw my Doctor as well to test my cholestro etc as I want to get these back to normal.

Curently I weigh 85 Kilos 25% body fat and my waist size 96cm, sorry all in Metric here in Australia. One of the things I have heard you need to aim have your waist size under 90cm.

I want to lose about 10 kilos and also body fat but not only this but start the ball rolling with the 18 week transforamtion program.

Have posted today but starting tomorrow 19/05/2011 "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More